Auto Wheel & Rim Service, Co. Inc. is a family owned business started by Mr. C.H. Miller in 1950. Mr. Miller’s sons, Jerry & Tom Miller now own and run the largest aftermarket truck parts distributorships in the area. We have grown to five locations that serve Southern Indiana, Western Kentucky, Western Tennessee, and Southern Illinois.
We are proud members of the VIPAR Truck Parts Network.
We remanufacture our brake shoes to manufacturers specification at our Evansville location and all locations are setup to resurface flywheels.
Learn More about Auto Wheel & Rim Service: Brake & Wheel Company History >